It’s a new year. Ready for a new you? Creating a healthy lifestyle is the first step. Here are seven ways to start living healthy right now.
1. Don’t skip meals, especially breakfast. Your body functions better when properly fueled.
2. Make nutrition a priority. Deep down, you know that fruits, veggies and fish will serve you better than that candy bar will.
3. Don’t race through meals. Slow down. Enjoy them. Chew.
4. Plan ahead for busy times, so you’re not scrambling for food in all the wrong places.
5. Limit caffeine and sugary, fatty foods.
6. Make health and fitness a team sport. Include your family and friends in your endeavors. You’ll find greater success together.
7. Hydrate, exercise and get plenty of rest.