Can’t make it to the gym before heading to the office? No worries. Work these exercises into your morning routine.
- The minute you get out of bed, hit the floor for 15 pushups, then jump up and do 25 jumping jacks.
- While your Vi-Shape® Shake is whirring in the blender, squeeze in some tricep dips on your kitchen chair.
- Stand on one leg while you’re shampooing in the shower. Switch legs for the conditioner.
- Don’t just stand there brushing your teeth—add some squats, lunges and calf raises.
- During your commute, engage your core muscles. Tighten your abs while you’re sitting.
- When you arrive at the office, ditch the elevator. Walk or run up the stairs instead.
- Replace your desk chair with a big exercise ball.
- Skip the latte and do some deep breathing.